Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Lima, OH
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Ohio that is in need of a pulmonology/critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call and you will see 10 - 16 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active OH state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OH state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 10 - 16 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.