Full Time Family Practice Job Amarillo, TX
This employed position offers a competitive salary guarantee and wRVU bonus plus an APP supervision stipend. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full and robust medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Amarillo has 4 distinct seasons and a population of nearly 200K people. The public schools are outstanding and there are college preparatory and parochial private schools available. The city boasts many cultural activities, and recreational activities are plentiful. Amarillo offers a spectacular botanical garden, numerous art galleries and museums, and outdoor activities, including golf, hiking and biking. The city is located minutes from Palo Duro Canyon State Park, the 2nd largest canyon in the country.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary guarantee and wRVU bonus
- Join a large family medicine group
- Be employed by stable health care system
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday schedule, may consider 4-day workweek
- Join 3 other FM physicians, a PA and 2 FNPs
- Provides care for all ages
- Texas has no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.