In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Wilmington is a city in Delaware on the Christina and Delaware rivers. It is the largest city in the state while the scale and walkability preserves some small-town charm. The street is dotted with beautiful, historic buildings, and ornate architecture that were brought back to life with new uses for a new age, right in the heart of the city. It is also located 30 minutes south of Philadelphia and mid-point between New York and Washington DC.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Brand-new clinic
- Outpatient start up
- Looking for now candidates
- Great schedule
- Start-up goal is 20 patients per day
- Office manager and an MA
- At least 2 years of experience required
- Must be board certified in family medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail