Full Time ObGyn Job New Orleans, LA
New Orleans, LA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Ochsner - New Orleans and St. Tammany
Ochsner - New Orleans and St. Tammany -
- Full Time
- Hours:No more than seven 24-hour shifts per month or the equivalent. (12 or 24-hour shifts available)
- New Graduates
- Call Schedule: No on-call or office management responsibilities.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - Fantastic earning potential - Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Benefits: - Malpractice insurance provided- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service- 160 Hours of Vacation - 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)- Own-occ long term disability
- Additional Info: Women's Services moved to Ochsner Baptist in 2013 and our obstetric service has grown tremendously since then. As one of the only hospitals in the state that is a Level 4 Center for both Maternal and Neonatal care, we care for patients with routine as well as more complicated pregnancies. - A second OB-GYN staff attending physician is in-house at all times. - Baptist also provides continuous availability of sub-specialty support including maternal-fetal medicine, gynecologic oncology and urogynecology. - Primary teaching site for the OB/GYN resident training program as well as our MFM fellowship program.- Primary coverage of OB ED- Work collaboratively to serve as laborist in charge of OB patient management for a private group of physicians- Serve as second in-house staff attending involved in resident education and supervision- Working as part of a collaborative care team that includes MFM and dedicated OB anesthesia to provide high-quality, evidence-based care.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.