Full Time Primary Care Job New Orleans, LA
New Orleans, LA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Ochsner - New Orleans and St. Tammany
Ochsner - New Orleans and St. Tammany -
- Hours:Flexible Schedules Available | Alternative scheduling and work hours available.
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Call Schedule: Very Light Call
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - Competitive base salary with sign-on bonus- Potential for over 340K for high producers
- Benefits: - 160 Hours of Vacation - 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance- Ochsner-provided malpractice- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D- Choice of health and dental plans- Vision Plan- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)- Own-occ long term disability- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
- Additional Info: The Ochsner Community Health Brees Family Center aims to provide world-class health services so that our neighbors can live physically, mentally, and spiritually healthier lives. The health center is located on Bullard Avenue just as you enter eastern New Orleans, Louisiana approximately 11 miles from downtown and the historic French Quarter.- Superior clinic-based neighborhood outpatient medical care, addressing social determinants of health, encouraging community engagement, digital medicine adoption and appropriate utilization of outpatient services.- Our successful candidate will excel at collaborating with other clinical team members, including nursing, pharmacy and social work, while following best practices for managing the community health center patient population.- Physician led Health System focuses on supporting physician providers - Excellent support staff including referral coordinator, 9 star Epic EMR with continuing training
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.