Full Time ObGyn Job Danville, IL
Medical Search International is actively recruiting a full service BE/BC Obstetrician and Gynecologist physician to join our established and busy practice in Danville, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join an established, multi-specialty practice that includes 2 FT BC OB/GYNs and 1 FT Advanced Practice Provider
- 1:4 at home call coverage shared with local OB/GYN providers
- Admit to only one hospital; a 174-bed comprehensive healthcare facility and is a Level II Special Care Nursery
- Birthing unit includes private LDR suites with advanced medical technology and 2 fully-equipped C-section suites
- Ability to make referrals to a premier Hospital (~30 min away); The premier Hospital is a 433-bed Level I Trauma Center with Level III Perinatal Services, 42 NICU beds and has 24/7 in-house Neonatology and Maternal Fetal Medicine coverage
- Other on-site Women's Health sub-specialties available at Premier Hospital include Maternal Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Reproductive Medicine, and Gynecologic Oncology
- Opportunity to consult with Pediatric Sub-specialists within the Health system including Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Cardiology, Radiology, Psychology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Pulmonology, Sleep, Genetics, Hematology and Endocrinology
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the College of Medicine, the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Catchment area is 138,000
- Danville is home to over 30,000 residents and is located 1 hour from Indianapolis and 2 hours from Chicago
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.