Locum Tenens Urology Job WA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Washington that needs a urologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, with call, and you will see 10 to 15 patients per day on average. For this assignment, you need to have an active WA medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WA medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- License: Active WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 to 15 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.