Full Time ObGyn Hospitalist Job El Paso, TX
Desirable Southwest Lifestyle!!!
- Join major Texas academic program.
- OB Hospitalist for outstanding university department.
- Flexibility in the schedule, 7 on/7 off or 14 shifts per month.
- Enjoy working with a great team and a wide variety of patients.
- Do you enjoy teaching, working with residents and medical students?
- Great Benefits, time off!
- Academic appointment and an incredible lifestyle!
Metro Area of 1 Million with Fantastic Outdoor Festivals, Excellent Shopping, Art Galleries, Professional Sports, and Fine Dining!
300+ days of Sunshine and Beautiful Mountains surround this Metro area, with an International Airport
- Lovely Southwestern style neighborhoods: from Santa Fe style homes in the foothills to downtown condos, to one of the country club homes overlooking the city
- Top public, charter, private and parochial schools
- Performing arts & music venue, Symphony Orchestra
- Wonderful outdoor recreational venues: cycling, running and hiking trails, golf, tennis, nearby ski resorts
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.