Full Time Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Job South Lake Tahoe, CA
Orthopedic Surgery Physician - Central California
Private Practice with Support for Large Health System
True Clinical Autonomy and Flexibility
There is a true community need for orthopedic surgery services in a draw area of 250,000. A physician-owned private practice is looking to expand their presence in the community and meet the growing demand for services.
- Tailor your practice to suit your interests
- Bread and butter orthopedic surgery practice with ability to incorporate subspecialty interests
- Current providers earn $650,000+
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full comprehensive benefits, paid time off, CME time/allowance and malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- The central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
Job ID: ORS 1022500 (JN -012019-18470)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.