Full Time Neurosurgery Job FL
Fort Walton, FL
alarm 2 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Neurohospitalist Opportunity in the Coastal Florida Panhandle
Practice is seeking to employ a neurologist to help implement an inpatient neurohospitalist program in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
- Board certified (or eligible) in neurology
- Provide inpatient consultative neurology services (with flexibility to do outpatient work if desired)
- Experience a plus but willing to consider a new graduate
- Collaborate with stroke program director and stroke coordinator
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, HCA Healthcare retirement plan, 401K, CME, relocation, dues and subscriptions allowance, and malpractice insurance
- Employed position
- Attractive seven on/seven off block schedule, 12-hour shifts
- Teleneurology support available, no nights required
- Opportunity to treat a wide spectrum of neurological disorders
About Emerald Fort Walton Beach Medical Center:
- 267-bed, HCA Healthcare hospital and Level II Trauma Center
- Expansion underway adding an additional 40 beds
- Pursuing certification as the regionâ€™s only Level I Trauma Center
- Teaching opportunities - currently hosting 3rd and 4th year D.O. students (Auburn University) with plans to engage in GME offerings in 2021
- Hospitalâ€™s offsite, inpatient rehabilitation facility is the tri-countyâ€™s only CARF accredited stroke specialty program with the areaâ€™s only Active Young Adult Stroke Program
- Named among the top 10% in the nation by Healthgrades for cardiac surgery, joint replacement, and patient safety. Listed as 4th highest in the nation for infection prevention by Consumer Reports
- Areaâ€™s only accredited Chest Pain Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Cardiac Program offering open heart surgery, Watchman, and TAVR
- Plans to pursue Comprehensive Stroke Center Accreditation
- Reputable and stable - HCA Healthcare is one of the nationâ€™s leading providers of healthcare and is comprised of more than 180 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care in 21 states and the U.K.
The Greater Destin/Fort Walton Beach area offers excellent schools. Okaloosa County consistently ranks in the top schools in the state of Florida. The economy is stable and vibrant, boasting three military bases. Enjoy the coastal lifestyle with some of the most beautiful, white sand beaches in the country. Located within a short road trip (4-6 hours) from many southeast metropolitan areas, such as New Orleans, Nashville, Atlanta, Orlando and Tampa.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.