Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Job VA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Virginia that needs an infectious disease physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active VA medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 to 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.