Full Time ObGyn Job FL
You will receive a competitive compensation along with medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and a stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is 1 of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary will depend on experience
- Join 4 MDs and 1 APRN
- 50-50 mix of OB to GYN cases
- 1:4 weekend back up call
- Unit uses a hospitalist program
- In-office ultrasound, mammography, and DEXA
- Residents welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.