Locum Tenens Oncology Job MS
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Mississippi-based facility is currently seeking a medical oncologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active MS medical license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, no call, and you will see 18 to 20 patients per day.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MS state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.