Full Time Pediatrics Job Burlington, NC
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus productivity-based incentive bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of vacation and 1 week of holidays, 5 days of CME and a stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Burlington was previously part of the Greensboro-Winston-Salem-High Point metropolitan area, but has grown large enough to deserve its own metro area designation. Burlington is located halfway between Greensboro (20 miles to the west) and Durham-Chapel Hill (30 miles east).
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to email@example.com.
- Join another provider in a very well-established single-specialty group
- 100% outpatient
- No weekend clinic hours
- Very light nurse-triaged phone call only approximately 1:5
- Salary plus productivity-based incentive bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great lifestyle position
- For more information please call Deb Gronsbell and refer to job #2675300
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.