Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Fond Du Lac, WI
Fond Du Lac, WI
Posted by CompHealth
A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 12- to 24-hour shifts. Each physician will see 10 patients per shift on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active WI state license for this position.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: 12- to 24-hour shifts
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.