Full Time Physiatry Job Chico, CA
This opportunity has a base salary plus RVU. There are benefit options for both W2 and 1099 positions.
Chico is an extremely easy place to live. It has a pleasant, small town atmosphere with no long commutes. At the same time, the influence of California State University at Chico ensures a sophisticated and varied choice of cultural and entertainment activities. Chico has excellent public, charter, and private schools and abundant opportunities for outdoor activities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Larry Watkins directly at 203.663.9354 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great income with options for both 1099 and W2
- Lucrative sign-on bonus and relocation
- Hospital setting
- Great stability
- Offering inpatient/outpatient options
- Hospital/procedure suite and ambulatory centers
- Board certified or board eligible
- Picturesque northern CA community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.