Locum Tenens Dermatology Job Sioux Falls, SD
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in South Dakota for qualified dermatology providers. The work schedule will be from 8 am - 5 pm. You can expect to see around 24 patients per shift, and duties include general medical dermatology. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. If needed, our credentialing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, speak with a Weatherby consultant today.
- 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 100% outpatient
- 24 patients per day
- General medical dermatology
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.