Full Time Family Practice Job Sacramento, CA
This employed position offers a competitive salary You will also receive relocation assistance, loan repayment assistance, medical/dental/vision with deductible paid, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice coverage.
Sacramento is in the heart of northern CA, close to the coast, close to wine country, and an easy drive to the Sierra Nevada for great skiing and outdoor recreation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New position opening due to growth in health system
- Join very well-established health centers and combine clinical practice and administrative duties
- Spend 75% of your time in your outpatient clinical practice and 25% in administrative duties
- Report directly to the CMO and assist him as needed
- Work 8-hour days Monday through Friday, and 1 Saturday every 2 months
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience
- Live right in Sacramento or in highly-desirable surrounding suburbs
- Complete benefits are offered to complement a very competitive salary package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.