This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also a state loan repayment program available.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walk into huge practice and take over many patients
- Large office has plenty of exam rooms for you
- Office is adjacent to admitting hospital
- See an average of 25 patients in office and round on 3 to 5 in hospital
- Practice is located in a small town in a very scenic area 1 hour from Nashville
- Salary plus incentive and good benefits
- Visas will be accepted and sponsored
- Malpractice paid with tail coverage paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail