Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job SC
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in South Carolina that needs a cardiac anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3 pm and with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active SC medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new SC medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active SC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.