Locum Tenens Critical Care Job AL
We are looking to fill a temporary critical care medicine job now open at an Alabama medical facility. This is coverage over 12-hour shifts. Your duties include general critical care for approximately 10 - 12 patients per day. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need to have an ACLS certification to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 12-hour shifts
- Willing to help license
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- General critical care
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.