Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking a family medicine physician to join a successful traditional outpatient/inpatient practice.
- One weekend per month practice call (one facility)
- Well-rounded, very successful private practice seeing a good patient mix and patients of all ages
- Turnkey practice with existing patient base available
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Louisiana
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Partnership available after first year with no buy in
- First year income guarantee, including incremental overhead
- Sign on bonus and possible student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including vacation, paid professional liability and 401k
- CME time and dues allowances
- Very quick ramp up in first year with existing patient base
About Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a 'Sportsman's Paradise' with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.