Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job MD
We have an opportunity in Maryland for a pulmonology/critical care medicine physician. The provider can expect to work from 7 am - 6 pm with night call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 12 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. ACLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 7 am - 6 pm with night call
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- Lines and intubations
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.