Full Time Psychiatry Job Tucson, AZ
This hospital-employed position comes with a competitive base salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, CME reimbursement, medical and dental benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, generous PTO, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in the beautiful high desert of southeastern Arizona. There are abundant sightseeing and recreation opportunities. You will only be a short drive away from Tucson, home to the University of Arizona, and a seemingly endless number of golf courses to play, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact George Estephan, call or text 203-663-9395 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Adult and geriatric populations
- 100% inpatient with option to work a mix of outpatient
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Call is shared and supplemented by telepsychiatry
- Must be board certified within 5 years of residency
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Beautiful area with lots of outdoor activities
- Located 1 hour drive from Tucson
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.