Full Time ObGyn Job New Brunswick, NJ
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and offers the chance to do shift work. You will be offered a malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision/Rx benefits, flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, accrued sick time, CME, 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this great location in New Jersey surrounded by multiple communities to live in. New Brunswick is a great place to come to work, and it is in close proximity to New York City.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospitalist position with optional teaching
- Competitive compensation
- 12 hour shifts with flexible schedule
- Great leadership, low turn-over
- Unique family-oriented culture
- Looking for a team player
- Full benefits including a 401(k)
- Close to NYC, Philly, and the shore
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.