Locum Tenens Oncology Job WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens medical oncology opportunity is now available in Washington. The incoming physician will need an active WA state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 15 to 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.