Full Time Family Practice Job Norfolk, NE
You will receive a competitive compensation with production and quality bonuses. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision for physician and family, life insurance, a sign-on bonus, relocation package, $4.5K stipend for CME, a retirement package, 30 days of PTO, and malpractice with tail coverage. Student loan forgiveness is $20K per year for 5 years equaling $100K.
This family-friendly, safe and bustling community is located in the gentle rolling hills of northeast Nebraska. In this clean, safe, growing Midwestern city you will find the charm and hospitality of a small town with the opportunities of a big city. Nebraska is known for its hard-working, laid back country living.
At CompHealth, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-owned multispecialty clinic
- Employed opportunity with up to $100K in student loan forgiveness
- Excellent income potential
- Outpatient only
- Flexible scheduling
- Large referral base from other doctors
- Office building is next to the hospital
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.