Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job Washington, MO
Washington University affiliate Southeast HEALTH located in Cape Girardeau, MO, is in search of a Cardiothoracic surgeon to join one of the busiest CT surgery practices in the U.S. With a service area of 675,000 residents, the group continues to grow & develop with increasing patient volumes and demand.
- Group includes 7 Cardiologists, 2 Cardiothoracic surgeons and 1 Thoracic surgeon
- Monday to Friday schedule with blocked OR time
- Faculty appointment with Washington University-St. Louis exists for speaking opportunities, collaboration, and the potential for research
- Established program at 244-bed hospital that recently earned The Joint Commission?s Gold Seal of Approval and the American Heart Association?s Heart-Check Mark for Comprehensive Cardiac Center Certification
Compensation & Benefits
- Total compensation package exceeding MGMA 75th percentile
- $200k student loan repayment
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
- 30 days PTO
- Paid malpractice
Cape Girardeau, MO is situated on the banks of the Mississippi River, and is home to more than 80,000 residents and one of the largest universities in the state of Missouri. The community boasts one of a kind restaurants, cozy coffee houses, nightlife, boutique shops, arts, theatre, outdoor activities, and a year round calendar of events, festivals and concerts! Cape is also a short drive to Paducah, Springfield, Memphis, and Nashville.
For more details, contact:
Direct: (404) 942-2146
Job ID#: KI-2102-87775
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.