Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Boston, MA
Hematologist and Oncologist needed West of Boston
Seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Hematologist/Oncologist for a faculty position. Must have experience and interest in treating the breadth of gastrointestinal cancers. The successful candidate will work closely with the Oncology faculty to develop an area of expertise and participate in clinical trials. Ideal candidate will have experience treating outpatients with malignant gastrointestinal disorders, be compassionate, willing to involve patients and families in the decision-making process and be able to collaborate with colleagues in various departments to provide multidisciplinary care.
- Join a growing team of 6 Hematologists/Oncologists
- Advanced practice providers
- Support of Radiation Oncologists
- Participate in clinical research programs
- Teaching residents and medical students
- Opportunity for academic appointment to Harvard Medical School
Located west of Boston on the train line with easy access from Boston and the greater Boston area. Safe community with top rated public and private schools.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.