Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Waterloo, IA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An Iowa-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 24-hour call coverage, and you will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. This assignment includes intubation, central line, bronchoscopy, but no cardiothoracic procedures. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active IA state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new IA medical license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call coverage
- Caseload: 15 to 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Intubation, central line, bronchoscopy, no cardiothoracic
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.