Full Time Otolaryngology Job WI
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary plus production bonus available from day 1 and an annual quality bonus. You will also receive student loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, CME allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Well-known clinic with 3 tenured ENTs and large referral base
- Sign-on, productivity incentive, and annual quality bonus
- Large primary care referral pattern
- Good clinical to surgery balance
- 30% pediatric and 70% adult patients
- 1:9 city-wide call rotation
- Loan repayment and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.