Locum Tenens Dermatology Job Moultrie, GA
A new locum tenens dermatology opportunity is now available in Georgia. The facility needs a provider to work full-time on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see general medical dermatology cases including biopsies, excisions, cryosurgery, and electrodessication with curettage. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted GA medical license in hand. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Full-time on weekdays
- GA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 30 - 35 patients per day
- General medical dermatology, biopsies, excisions, cryosurgery
- Electrodessication w/curettage
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.