Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job NC
Posted by CompHealth
A North Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric endocrinologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include outpatient, clinic experience with a diverse pediatric patient population. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification. You will need to have an active NC state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new NC license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 10 to 15 patients per day.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.