Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Cookeville, TN
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Tennessee. The ideal physician is comfortable with all critical care procedures, intubations, and vent management and has an active TN state license. The assignment schedule includes 12-hours shifts, with call, and you will see 12 to 16 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current ACLS certification.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TN state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 to 16 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: All critical care procedures, intubations, vent management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.