Full Time Pediatrics Job Great Falls, MT
This position offers a highly competitive salary. You will also receive a sign-on and moving bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/sick leave, CME, and a retirement plan. Student loan repayment and residency stipends are also available.
Come live and practice in Great Falls, Montana. The town has markets, concerts, and a charming small-town ambiance. It has hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, running, and snowmobiling trails. There are lakes for kayaking and paddle boarding, and skiing is only a short drive away.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a team of physicians in a well-established and growing practice
- Mostly outpatient
- No C-sections or deliveries
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- Competitive compensation package
- Student loan repayment
- Full benefits package includes malpractice, health and dental insurance, and relocation
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job number 2673220
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.