Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Atlanta, Georgia
**Less than 45 minutes from downtown Atlanta**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join an established practice in a northern Atlanta suburb.
Make a career move that suits youif you've been looking to improve your work-life balance and drive your own success as a Dermatology professional, then this position is for you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4 days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day -work at your comfort level!
- See patients for Medical, Surgical Dermatology, and Cosmetics, if desired
- Supervise Advanced Practice Providers for additional compensation; not required
- Receive ample support from skilled MAs scribing and setting up for you
- Position available due to high patient volume
- Competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed first-year base salary plus production bonuses
- Excellent benefits package includes Health, 401k (with match), PTO, Paid professional liability insurance and licensing, CME, and more!
- Partnership and leadership opportunities are available!
- Established practice offering a range of Medical, General, Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Work alongside nine reputable providers eager to welcome a new physician
- Beautiful, modern facility with fully equipped exam rooms
- A collegial team atmosphere and family-like environment
- Benefit from being supported by skilled administrative and medical staff, enhancing productivity and efficiency
This suburb in northern Atlanta is located just 22 miles north of Atlanta and boasts a vibrant, family-friendly atmosphere! In fact, this is one of the top suburbs to call home in the entire state of Georgiawith over 250 shops and more than 200 dining options. It's no wonder why this community has become a premier dining destination across the entire southeast!
Not only can good food be found in northern Atlanta, but you'll also love the low cost of living, excellent schools, safe, close-knit neighborhoods, and plenty of green spaces for outdoor play!
Plus, a short drive will bring you into the heart of Atlanta, where you'll discover even more luxury and conveniences.Atlanta International Airportis also a quick commute away for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!