Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Graham, TX
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
EMC of TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join the team at Graham Regional Medical Center located just 90-miles from downtown Fort Worth, Texas. Graham Regional Medical Center is a 25-bed hospital with a 7-bed emergency department. EHR is Meditech. There is currently 24-hours of physician coverage a day. We encourage physicians who are specialized in emergency medicine, internal medicine, or family medicine to apply. Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine. Graham, Texas, is a perfect small town with all of the right amenities for starting a family and putting down roots. Just 20 mins from Possum Kingdom Lake and State Park, this is a dream spot for a weekend-getaways or simply spending a day on the water. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients. You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. Join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible schedule allowing for a great work-life balance
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family-friendly area
- EMR: Meditech
- Specialties accepted: Emergency medicine, internal medicine, and family medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to professional development tools educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.