Locum Tenens Trauma Surgery Job IN
An Indiana facility has an opening for temporary general trauma surgery coverage. The work schedule is day and night shifts, and you will see about 5 - 10 patients per shift. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have ATLS certification. No license? Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Day and night shifts
- BC/BE required
- ATLS certification required
- 5 - 10 patients per shift
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.