Locum Tenens Surgery Job Greeley, CO
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Colorado needs a locum tenens general surgeon to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 to 14 days per month. Each physician sees an average of 5 to 10 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active CO state license and current ATLS certification.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- License: Active CO state license needed
- Schedule: 7 - 14 days per month
- Caseload: 5 - 10 patients per day
- Other Certification: ATLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.