Full Time Pediatrics Job Houlton, ME
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation depending on experience. You will also receive relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental insurance, life insurance, 4 weeks of PTO, 88 hours of holiday time, accrued sick time, 2 weeks of CME with a $3K stipend, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice with coverage. Professional licenses and DEA paid for and $1.5K to go toward society memberships.
Living in Houlton gives you access to all that Maine has to offer. It is close to affordable and accessible skiing in the winter, but in the summer you have an opportunity to hike with fantastic views of the southern Aroostook region. It is the perfect place to raise a family and a great place to start or continue your career.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2672595.
- Join a fantastic team of board-certified pediatricians in an established practice
- Traditional position with limited inpatient duties
- 4-day workweek
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation package
- Student loan repayment
- Full benefits package includes malpractice with tail, health and dental insurance, and relocation
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2672595
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.