Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon in Chicago
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aGeneral Dermatologist / Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeonto join a collegial team in Chicago, Illinois.
Take over for a physician relocating out of state and work alongside two reputable providers eager to welcome a new, friendly physician to their practice.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Work out of 2 locations; Chicago and Bourbonnais
- Current providers see around 40-50 patients a day
- Provide your choice of General, Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Provide Mohs Surgery 1-2 days per week with the potential to grow
- Receive superior support from three Medical Assistants daily
- Competitive base salary plus generous production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Malpractice insurance, CME, Licensing fees, and Membership dues
- Partnership opportunity
- Small, collegial group with a relaxed, comfortable clinic atmosphere
- Private practice with excellent leadership and management
- The practice focuses on a mix of General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology, Mohs Surgery and Cosmetics
- Beautiful, modern office featuring fully equipped exam rooms
- Highly skilled support staff ensures providers can focus on patient satisfaction
Chicago is located along the southwestern point of Lake Michigan and isworld-renowned for its modern architecture, passionate sports fans, and vibrant arts and entertainment attractions.
For those looking to live in the center of it all, Chicago is for you!
Well-known Chicago attractions include:
- Millennium Park
- Wrigley Field
- The Lincoln Park Zoo
- Miles of lakefront walking and biking paths
- ...and so much more!
Chicago is a fantastic city for young professionals and residents boast about the friendly, inviting atmosphere. Whether you love spending time outdoors or enjoy the excitement of big city living, you'll find plenty to keep you active and entertained in the Chicago area.
Plus, you'll have easy access toO'Hare International Airportfor all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!