Physician-Owned Practice in Birmingham, AlabamaNeedsa Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a talented Board-Certified/Board-EligibleDermatologist/Mohs Surgeonto join our prestigious client in Birmingham, Alabama, offering a rare opportunity and anexcellent earnings potential.
Drive your own success and be fully supported by an extensive team of providers, medical assistants, administrative staff, and more.A healthy patient backlog will ensureyou're busy from day one!
About the Position:
- Practice 4-5 days per week;your choice & NO WEEKENDS!
- Part-time opportunities are also available
- Opportunity to practice Medical, Cosmetic, General Surgical, Mohsand Pediatric Dermatology
- Clinical research opportunities are available
- Comprehensive support from qualified Medical Assistants; scribing and charting done for you!
- Open to MDs, DOs, and PGY4 Residents
- Competitive starting guarantee salary + a % of collections
- The future long-term potential of $500-700k+ annually!
- Comprehensive benefits packageincluding Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Sick leave, CME, Short, and long term disability, 401k + contribution and profit-sharing
- Partnership consideration available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are available for the right candidate
- Collaborative team culture with a tremendous emphasis on patient outcome and satisfaction
- Exceptional managementwith separate billing, call-center, office manager, and business manager
- Full suite of top lasers and a full-service spa offering anexcellent cross-referral opportunity
- Light Therapy Suite
- NextechEMR system in place
- The team includes of Callback Nurse, Phlebotomist, Biologic Coordinator
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma, and Merz company
- Skincare boutique staffed by a knowledgeable skincare professional
- Outstanding marketing professionals in place
Birmingham has so much to offer! Affordable housing, top-ranked public, and private schools and universities, a growing job marketspecifically in the medical field, and award-winning eateries are just some of the things you'll love about living and working in Birmingham.
Here you'll find a diverse cultural and entertainment landscape, unique outdoor experiences, including hiking, boating, biking, and hunting, too. And you can't beat mild winters!
Birmingham is close to both the sugar-white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast and the gorgeousSmoky Mountains. Paddle or float the Cahaba Riverone of the most biodiverse in the countryflowing right through the city.
Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport is ready for you when it's time to get away, too!
Make Birmingham Home!
If this sounds like the perfect career opportunity for you, it's time for a confidential conversation with a Dermatology Recruitment Specialist.
For immediate consideration,call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your confidential CV toZach@mydermrecruiter.com.
All inquiries are heldconfidential, and candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!