Full Time Dermatology Job Corning, NY
Excellent Opportunity in Southern New York for a Dermatology Physician Looking to Hit the Ground Running
myDermRecruiteris recruiting aBoard Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologistto join a thriving Dermatology group near the Pennsylvania / New York border.
Work alongside ahighly-regarded team of providersand mid-level practitioners to provide gold-standard, quality care and patient support.You'll get the best of both worlds here, working in a beautiful area with small-town vibes and high earnings potential!
About the Position:
- Full or part-time; either 5-8 hour days or 4-10 hour days - Your Choice!
- Enjoy offering a mix of Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- See an average of 20-25 patients a day
- Practice in a state-of-the-art facility
- Open to Board Certified Dermatologists and PGY 3/4 Residents
- Generous base salary of $400k+ and other income potential
- Full benefits including Medical, Retirement benefits, PTO, CME and Matching 403b
- Beautiful, well-equipped offices
- Excellent referral partners
- Skilled support staff and management ensure efficiency
- Prioritizes superior patient care and physician career satisfaction
The upper northeast is naturally stunning, full of colonial charm and you're never too far from big-city luxuries!
If you enjoy the outdoors, you will find everything you need right here near the Eleven Finger Lakesglacial formations shaped during the Pleistocene Ice Age. Hiking, biking, swimming, fishing and more are all within reach in New York!
Also, an ideal place to raise a family, you'll find excellent schools and an abundance of family-friendly activities to keep everyone engaged.
This region is known for its wine and food tours, theater performances, museums and an overall low cost of living.
In southern New York, you'll be roughly a two-hour drive from Buffalo, Syracuse and Rochester and less than an hour from Ithicahome to Cornell University. Regional airports frequently dot the area, too, making your leisure and business travel that much easier!
Ready to Talk Through Your Next Career Move?
Then it's time for a confidential conversation with one ofmyDermRecruiter'sexpertDermatology Recruitment Specialists!
Call Zach Wissman today for immediate consideration at636-239-1787 ext. 160.Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held strictlyCONFIDENTIAL.And career seekersNEVERpay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.