Dermatology Physician Needed in Southern South Carolina
Job #13834347**Excellent coastal location**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a reputable practice in South Carolina.
Join a very team-oriented, growing practice offering an outstanding work-life balance, a ready-made and loyal patient base, plus a whole lot more!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week at 1-3 locations (all within 30 minutes)
- Provide General and Surgical Dermatology
- Enjoy having three dedicated exam rooms
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Position available due to high patient volume
- Highly competitive base salary plus a tiered percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package including Health, Long-term disability, PTO, CME, Malpractice, and licensing fees
- Partnership opportunity after only two years
- Relocation assistance available
- Warm, relaxed clinic environment
- Collegial team culture
- Well-trained support staff consisting of Medical Assistants and Scribes
- Patient-first focus where quality matters over quantity
- Modern offices featuring fully equipped exam rooms
You really can't go wrong with this stunning location, offering 60 miles of public trails and 12 miles of gorgeous Atlantic Coast beaches! Additionally, you'll be less than 15 minutes from Hilton Head Islanda beautiful setting for family vacations or relaxing retreats.
This is an excellent community for families with top-ranking schools and lovely neighborhoods. The weather is enjoyable year-round, and there are plenty of outdoor activities to experience in this region.
You'll be less than 40 minutes from Savannah, Georgia, too. Visit the Savannah City Market, dine in a bus station, tour the grandeur of Savannah architecture and so much more!
Love to travel? Catch a flight to Texas, the Florida Keys, New York, and many other destination locations atSavannah/Hilton Head International Airport, too.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissmanat 636-239-1787 ext 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com,
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!