Full Time Dermatology Job Tulsa, OK
An Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Take Over a Retiring Physician's Patient Base and Be Busy from Day One!
myDermRecruiterhas partnered with ahighly reputable groupin Tulsa, Oklahoma, seeking aDermatologistto add to their growing practice.
Join acollegial teamready to welcome a friendly new physician and get you up to speed quickly so that you can begin to establish yourself as a leading provider in the area. Step into this position and you'llbe handed a ready-made, loyal patient baseas you take over for a retiring provider.
About the Position:
- Full-time preferred; however, will consider part-time
- Enjoy providing a mix of Medical, Surgical, and/or Cosmetic procedures
- Candidate should be a team player, compassionate and possess an upbeat personality
- Position available due to retiring physician - take over extensive patient base!
- Competitive base salary during your first year and production-based bonuses!
- Comprehensive benefits package includingMedical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance, 401(k)+ Company Match, Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance and more!
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Partnership opportunity
- Takes pride in providing the highest level of patient care
- Collegial team of multiple providers, extenders and highly talented support staff
- Modern, professional dermatology clinic with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Experienced management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting and additional support services
Tulsa is known for having a superb family atmosphere. It offers something for everyone, and you'll find many reasons to love living and working in this bustling midwest city.
A low cost of living, excellent schools and plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy make Tulsa an ideal place to raise a family.
Outdoor adventurers will find terrific ways to spend their free timefrom day trips to the zoo or botanical gardens to picnics in the park or biking around the city admiring the colorful street art.
Tulsa International Airport will be ready to serve all of your air travel needs, from business to destination vacations!
An Opportunity to Grow
Grow your career with this incredible practice!
Pick up the phone and callStephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140for a CONFIDENTIAL conversation today! You can also email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are heldstrictly confidential.And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.