Full Time Dermatology Job Panama City, FL
Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Achieve a Positive Work/Life Balance while Practicing with an Esteemed Group in Florida Panhandle
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoardCertified / Board Eligible General Dermatologistfor our client in Northwest Florida.
Join ahighly reputable, physician-owned groupfocused on providing superior patient-centered carein a laid-back, relaxed environment. Enjoy flexibility, autonomy,a highly competitive compensation plan and more!
About the Position:
- Flexible schedule
- Enjoy offering a mix of Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Extremely supportive team focused on productivity and patient care
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Highly competitive base salary plus productivity bonus
- Generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, CME, 401K match and more!
- Collegial team consisting of a fellow provider, mid-level practitioners, Medical Assistants/Scribes and excellent office staff
- Warm, welcoming environment
- Modern office space with fully equipped exam rooms
- Offering General Dermatology, Cosmetics and Mohs procedures
If you've been looking for a position offering an excellent work/life balance in an area with plentiful sunshine and easy access to white-sand beaches, you're in luck!
Whether boating, fishing or simply lying near the water with a book in hand is more your style, you'll find it all in this small town along the Gulf of Mexico with so much to offer!
Exciting sporting events and unique shopping and dining experiences are easy to come by in this area of Florida. Plus, excellent schools, a low cost of living and engaging, fun attractions make this the perfect spot to call 'home' and raise a family!
You'll be less than 65 miles from Panama City and just over an hour's drive to Pensacola, where you'll find an international airport for all of your air travel needs!
Live, Work and Play Along the Coast!
If this excellent opportunity has piqued your interest, it's time for acompletely confidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialists!
For immediate consideration,please callAmy Taylor at 636-239-1787 ext. 101. Or email your CV toAmy@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are heldstrictly confidential.And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.