Full Time Dermatology Job Spartanburg, SC
Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician / Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to Join a Reputable Group in Northern South Carolina
Job # 14017228
**Less than 90 minutes from both Asheville and Charlotte, North Carolina**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist / Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeonto join a highly successful practice in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Stepping into a ready-made patient base at an established, busy practice means you'll be busy from day one! Receive ample support from a collaborative team and a high-earning potential as you grow your career in upstate South Carolina.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- Provide a mix of General Medical Dermatology and Mohs Surgery
- Work alongside a highly collaborative team
- Position open due to high patient volume
- Highly competitivebase salary plus generous production bonuses
- Full benefits including premium Health, CME, Personal days, Vacation days and more!
- Collegial team of highly reputable professionals
- Skilled support staff ensure efficiency
- Welcoming, comfortable environment
- Modern offices with bright, spacious exam rooms
Located in upstate South Carolina, Spartanburg offers an unparalleled climate for business and exceptional quality of life! You'll find everything you need to make yourself right at home here in no time.
Spartanburg has so much to offer, from renowned restaurants, lovely nature parks, eclectic museums and boutique shops. Here you'll find excellent schools, a warm, family-friendly atmosphere and benefit from a low cost of living.
Plus, you'll be in a prime position to easily visit popular neighboring communities like Asheville and Charlotte, North Carolina! AndCharlotte Douglas International Airport is less than 90 minutes awayfor all of your air travel needs, too.
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sexceptionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.