Full Time Dermatology Job Montgomery, AL
Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Highly Successful Practice in Montgomery, Alabama
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a well-established practice in Montgomery, Alabama.
Ready to grow your Dermatology career with a well-established practice? You can expect to be busy from day one joining this team of experienced professionals and well-trained support staff!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- See patients for General Medical Dermatology
- Highly competitive base salaryplus production bonuses
- Superior benefits package including Health, Malpractice, CME, Vacation/personal days and more!
- Warm, welcoming environment
- Premier group consisting of multiple experienced physicians
- Superior administrative staff working to ensure your attention remains on providing exceptional patient care
- Modern office with bright, spacious, well-equipped exam rooms
The state capital of Alabama is teeming with opportunities for young professionals! Full of history, a robust cultural heritage, city-life amenities and expansive outdoor recreation, you'll have plenty to do and see in your spare time.
A few must-see Montgomery attractions include:
- The Montgomery Zoo
- Rosa Parks Library and Museum
- Hank Williams Memorial
- Gunter Hill Park (camping, boating, fishing, swimming, etc.)
- Montgomery Performing Arts Center
Alabama is atop-ranking physician-friendly statewith alow cost of living, delicious food and an immense love for football.
Plus, Alabama is home to over 60 miles of stunning coastline along the Gulf of Mexico! Living and working in Montgomery, you'll be only a three-and-a-half-hour drive from Florida's Panama City Beach, too.
A quick 90-minute drive north to Birmingham, Alabama, will give you even more to explore. Here you can also hop on a plane atBirmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, boasting flights to over 400 unique destinations.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext 130 today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.