Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Skokie, Illinois
**Just 30 minutes from downtown Chicago**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in Skokie, Illinois.
Step into an established practice where you'll have immediate volume (no ramp-up time)! This is an excellent opportunity for a Dermatologist starting their career post-residency or an established provider looking to grow their career with a premier group.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Provide Medical, Surgical Dermatology, and light Cosmetics, if desired
- Expect to see 35 or more patients per day - established patient volume
- Competitive guaranteed base salary and above market production-based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package including Malpractice, PTO, CME, 401k, and more
- Offers full-service Dermatological care
- Focused on providing exceptional patient experience
- Treats providers like family in a collegial, team-oriented culture
- Skilled support staff in place with previous Dermatology experience
- Strong physician referral base supported by marketing and referral partnership outreach
- Modern, fully equipped clinic office with bright, spacious exam rooms
- Dermatology-specific EMR
Skokie is a northern suburb of Chicago offering a diverse patient population with easy access to all that Chicago and the Northshore can offer!
Excellent schools make this a wonderful place for families. Plus, there are plenty of things to do indoors and out for people of all ages to enjoy. A few area attractions include:
- Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center
- Emily Oaks Nature Center
- Skokie Northshore Sculpture Park
- North Branch Bike Trail
- and more!
You'll have all of the ease and amenities of living near a big cityincluding being less than 30 minutes fromO'Hare International Airport!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!