Full Time Psychiatry Child Job MO
A behavioral hospital in Southeast Missouri is seeking a BC General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist for a full time, permanent, and employed position as a Medical Director. Incoming physician must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages.
- Medical Director of inpatient psychiatric care
- Schedule is Monday ? Friday
- Brand NEW 102-bed facility opening March 2021
- Rounding, admissions, treatment team participation, discharge summaries, medication management
- Chemical Dependency experience/interest is a plus!
Behavioral health system is offering a strong base salary, medical director stipend, full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision insurances), paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage, commencement bonus, PTO, CME allowance, employee stock purchase plan, and 401k with match. NO VISA SUPPORT.
Southeast Missouri. Only 100 miles from St. Louis, MO and 150 miles from Memphis, TN. Community is a lovely college town and the home of Southeast Missouri State University.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.